DISCUSSED AT 29 OCT 97 MEETING
- Fred McLennan, President
- Alan Asselstine, vice-president, Treasurer
- Bill Royds, Director
- Gisèle Loiselle-Branch, Director
- Anne Brandel, Director
- Fred Winters, Director
- Karin Howard, City Ward 0T8 councillor
- Shelley Parlow, Hunt Club Corridor Protection Association
- Peter Foulger, Hunt Club Corridor Protection Association
- Kathy Ablett, Resident
- Open meeting with many community members attending.
- Jan Duncan, The News
The following summarises the issues discussed at the 1997 Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the HCCO held together with an all-candidates meeting on 29 Oct 1997 at the Hunt Club Riverside Community Centre.
- Peter Vasdi introduced the candidates for HCCO executive positions: President, Treasurer, and Directors for this year (1 Aug 97 to 31 Jul 98). Fred McLennan was voted in a President, Alan Asselstine as Treasurer, and directors as listed under members.
- Treasure Allan Asselstine presented the financial status of the HCCO for the past 1996-97 fiscal year (from 1 Aug 96 to 31 July 97).
- Alan made a motion that the HCCO not spend half of its budget obtaining an official auditor to audit the financial statements. Motion was passed.