Minutes of Meeting 3 January 1995
Reports from Councilors
- OC Transpo - change to services due to the opening of the
transitway. - Bill said that there is a need for better
communication with the non English/French community.
- South Ottawa/Gloucester Social Services Center
Cris Caven is chairing a group to fill a need in this area.
- McCarthy Woods and area zoning and planning
- Wendy provided details on the current zoning of
this area. There is considerable amount work to do to understand the process and have a positive
effect on what happens to this area.
- Neighbourhood Plan
Riverside Community Association agreed to work with HCCO on a plan for the area between our
communities. Karen is working to get the planning process on the city agenda.
- Karen said Eric Bunkis is a very good resource on neighbourhood safety.
- We confirmed with Karen that the proposed small library in the Hunt Club community is a
Moved and approved that the HCCO join the Federation of Community Associations at $25.00
per year. Bill Royds to be our representative.